A one day conference, highlighting the importance and value of women working collaboratively to create positive change within community and society.
The day will be led by Michelle Preston (who is also running a workshop at NOW's Building Wellbeing Together Weekend) and will feature a programme of key note speakers, including:
- Michelle Preston FRSA - Positive Psychologist & Wellbeing and Social Change Consultant, Simply Happy
- Alicia Carey FRSA - CEO, Hawkwood College
- Helen Gormley FRSA - Director, Solutions for Dynamic Change and Helen James Associates, Founder Growing Communities
- Amanda Kilroy - Deputy CEO, Co-Lab, Exeter
- Jo Dorothea-Smith FRSA - Photographer and Womens Creativity Facilitator
- Claire Holgate - Graphic Recorder and creative communicator
- Danielle Ellis - Specialist Youth Engagement Consultant and Coach
- Jeannie Ireland - Community Education and Social Enterprise Founder
These leaders in their field will each present their own stories and share their expertise.
Any questions, please contact Event Lead Michelle Preston FRSA: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further details please click here or visit www.simplyhappy.org.uk.