Tickets and Venue
For full details about the upcoming Building Wellbeing Together Weekend click here.
Tickets for the full weekend with accomodation included are now sold out, but it is still possible to book a camping place or a non-residential ticket for the whole weekend. It is also possible to attend for the Saturday daytime or evening only.
To book your place please fill out the booking form on this page or call Hawkwood College via 01453 759034.
Please make all bookings by Wednesday 20th September. All prices are listed below.
Please note: If you'd like to book a day ticket or Saturday evening please select "non-residential" on the booking form, or phone Hawkwood College diretctly.
You are also welcome to get in touch with the Network of Wellbeing with any questions.
The bursaries deadline was on 11th September, and we are no longer accepting applications.
- Single room plus all food for the whole weekend: £295 (sold out)
- Place in a shared room plus all food for the whole weekend: £240 (sold out)
- Non-residential place, including food for the whole weekend apart from breakfast: £175
- Camping plus all food for the whole weekend: £185
- Saturday only, including all food for the day but no accommodation: £95
- Saturday evening talk: £15 / £12 concessions
To book your place please fill out the booking form on this page (please scroll to bottom of the page to find form) or call Hawkwood College via 01453 759034. Please make all bookings by Wednesday 20th September.
The Building Wellbeing Together Weekend will take place from 22nd-24th September at Hawkwood College in Stroud, UK.
Hawkwood is a Grade II listed 19th Century country house surrounded by forty two acres overlooking the Severn Vale. Ten acres of sustainably managed woodland bounds the estate, so it is a beautiful location to reflect, connect and rejuvenate!
For practical details on how to ge to the venue click here.